Strategic development plan of the Separated structural depertment "Professional College of Oil and Gas Technologies, Engineering and Service Infrastructure of the Odesa National Technological University "
The Separate structural subdivision "Professional College of Oil and Gas Technologies, Engineering and Service Infrastructure of Odesa National University of Technology" (hereinafter - COGTESI ONUT) is a state institution of professional pre-higher education, which is part of the Odesa National University of Technology as a separate structural subdivision. COGTESI ONUT is a modern, successful institution of professional pre-higher education, which trains specialists in demand by society with a high level of practical and theoretical knowledge, professional skills and social and personal competencies.
The college main mission is to ensure a high level of organization of the educational process, to provide high-quality, professional pre-higher, complete general secondary education; in a combination of educational, scientific, innovative and educational components; in the approval of national, cultural and universal values, the maximum satisfaction of the value expectations of the College stakeholders, in the complexity of education, science and production.
The strategic goal of COGTESI ONUT development is its transformation into a rating multidisciplinary educational institution by further improving the quality of education and management. The goal will be achieved if the main objectives of the College are implemented:
1. Ensuring the realization of the right of citizens to professional excellence, complete general secondary education;
2. Education of applicants for professional pre-higher education, patriotism, social activity, citizenship and responsibility, academic virtue, the formation of legal and environmental culture, moral values, a healthy lifestyle, the ability to think critically and self-organize in modern conditions;
3. Training of personnel in professional pre-higher education:
4. Attracting practitioners and employers for the implementation and implementation of educational programs;
5. Improving the information support of educational activities by updating and increasing the fund of educational and scientific literature; creation of electronic textbooks, teaching aids; implementation of the latest information technologies in all spheres of activity;
6. Ensuring a positive image of the college by increasing the effectiveness of advertising activities through the dissemination of information about the institution in the press, on television, in online publications, social networks with the involvement of student governments.
7. Equipping the college with a solar power plant; completion of the creation of a multisystem laboratory; completion of the renovation of the Food Technology Laboratory and the lecture hall; conducting heating of the 3rd floor of building B using an electric boiler; increasing access to the Internet wi-fi on the territory of the college; completion of interior lighting renovation with LED lamps; completion of repairs and equipping of the laboratory of electric power and electrical engineering, modernization of training and production laboratories, metalwork and mechanical workshops; connecting them to a computer network.
8. Improvement of methodological work on the organization and conduct of laboratory and practical classes.